- How Your Privacy Is Important to Us
- Information We Collect from You
- How We Use Your Information
- With Whom We Share Your Information
- Our Commitment to Protecting Your Information
- How You Can Contact Us
How Your Privacy Is Important to Us
Privacy is a fundamental human right recognized in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that, “No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.”. In this sentiment, Travodia fully recognizes the importance of our customers’ privacy and thus we are committed to protecting their dignity.
Information We Collect from You
When you create a user account or make a reservation via our website, we will collect your personal information, which may include but not necessarily limited to your first name and surname, telephone number(s), postal address, email address, username, payment details – such as your credit/debit card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, authentication code, and billing address – and your preferences and special needs.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you for the purposes of:
- registering and administering your user account;
- communicating with you in general;
- facilitating and administering your online reservations;
- responding to your questions and comments;
- notifying you about special offers and products or services available from us, our suppliers, or our business partners that may be useful to you;
- involving you in our market research;
- improving our products, services, and website as well as enhancing the users’ experience;
- enabling us to publish your reviews;
- resolving disputes or troubleshooting problems;
- detecting and preventing fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activities; and
- as otherwise indicated to you at the point of collecting your personal information.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- The accommodation with which you made reservation: In order to facilitate your reservation, we need to forward your relevant reservation details to the accommodation you have booked. The transferred information may include your name, telephone number(s), postal address, email address, payment details, the names of the accompanying guests, and any preferences or special needs you specified when making the reservation.
- Competent authorities: we may present your personal information to relevant competent government authorities as it is duly obliged by law or is absolutely essential for the prevention, detection, or prosecution of fraud and criminal offenses.
Our Commitment to Protecting Your Information
As a part of our core values, we will protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with the above-mentioned principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and properly maintained.
How You Can Contact Us
For further correspondence or clarification, you may contact us via [email protected] or (+855) 78888983.